TeamGroup T-Force Cardea 240GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD
The drive ships in a colorful blister pack. The drive itself is visible through the clear portion of the blister pack. This side of the packaging advertises the drive's capacity, interface, cooling prowess, TRIM, and S.M.A.R.T features.
The back of the packaging lists a bit of pertinent information and lets the buyer know that the drive is capable of more than 2500MB/s sequential read performance.
This side of the PCB is covered by TeamGroup's exclusive patented heat sink. The heat sink is fastened in place by a metal bracket that covers the reverse side of the drive. We opted not to risk compromising the thermal integrity of the heat sink by removing it. We know what's under the heat sink, so we will tell you. Directly under the heat sink's thermal adhesive is the drive's Phison E7 controller and two of the drive's four 64GB 15nm Toshiba MLC planar flash packages. Also located under the heat sink is a 256MB Nanya DDR3 DRAM package.
The backside of the drive is covered by a black metal bracket that clips onto the heat sink on the other side of the PCB. The metal bracket covers the remaining two 64GB 15nm Toshiba MLC planar flash packages. There is a manufacturer's label located on this side that advertises the drive's three-year warranty and other relevant information.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Drive Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Drive Details]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup & Drive Properties]
- Page 4 [Synthetic Benchmarks – ATTO & Anvil Storage Utilities]
- Page 5 [Synthetic Benchmarks – CrystalDiskMark & AS SSD]
- Page 6 [Benches- Vantage, PCMark 7, PCMark 8 & SYSmark 2014 SE]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks (Secondary) - IOPS, Response & Transfer Rate]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) – PCMark 8 Extended]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks (Secondary Volume) – 70/30 Mixed Workload]
- Page 10 [Maxed-Out Performance (MOP)]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]