MSI's UEFI for the X299 platform is almost identical to that of its other platforms. You get two modes; an EZ Mode for more novice users and an advanced mode for the more experienced.
Fan control through a GUI is quite easy, and I actually like the full-screen graph MSI provides. Like some other vendors, fan control is only offered in a GUI instead of also being offered in a menu style layout. Overall BIOS settings were easy to understand and utilize.
Software included with the motherboard includes Mystic Light, Live Update 6, APP Manager, X-Boost, Gaming APP, DPC Latency Tuner, Command Center, Live Update 6, and APP Manager.
Last updated: Nov 15, 2019 at 01:16 pm CST
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X299 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]