The Best Looking GTX 1080 Ti?
I loved the look of the previous-gen GeForce GTX 980 Ti LIGHTNING, with its sleek yellow and black looks... but damn, does the new MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z look shmick. I've taken some high-res shots of the card, take a look:
Here we have it: the MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z from the front. The new triple-fan Tri-Frozer cooling tech is awesome, keeping the card at less than 65C at all times, including when I was overclocking it.
MSI has made some small changes to the back of the GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z, with the Mystic Light RGB lighting teased at the bottom.
Another look at the card... that style... awesome.
From the top, we have the MSI LIGHTNING branding, as well as NVIDIA's forced GeForce GTX branding. You can also see how thick the heat sink is, and the 8+8+8-pin PCIe power connectors.
This card can take a serious pounding in the power department.
The 8+8+8-pin PCIe power connectors.
The end of the card, with the five heat pipes poking out.
You can connect a digital multimeter directly to the card for live readings, a nice trick that the GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z offers.
The heat sink is massive... but it also helps keep the GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z at less than 65C under load.
See... it's THICK.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- KFA2's new GeForce GTX 1070 Ti EX graphics card teased
- ZOTAC unleashes GeForce GTX 1080 Ti ArcticStorm Mini
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz