MSI Does RGB Right With Mystic Light
The big upgrade on the GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z over the previous-gen GTX 980 Ti LIGHTNING is that MSI has added in their own RGB Mystic Light tech, with an RGB LED strip along the top and back, which truly add to the awesome styling of the GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z.
MSI's own Gaming App will let you tweak the RGB lights on the card easily, and if you've got multiple MSI products - like their peripherals, motherboard, and/or cooler - you can have the entire system using Mystic Light Sync. This syncs all of the RGB LEDs across your Mystic Light-capable MSI products, meaning you can have synchronized Mystic Light colors flowing through your products, right down to the GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z.
Even if you don't have other Mystic Light products, the ability to personalize the lighting on your graphics card is something that is a default now. You might rock another branded motherboard from the likes of GIGABYTE or ASUS and can tweak the Mystic Light RGB LEDs to red, green, or other colors to match your board and fans.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [Cooling Tech Upgraded: TriFrozr]
- Page 3 [RGBs Everywhere!]
- Page 4 [Detailed Specs + LN2 Mode Switch!]
- Page 5 [It Looks SO Freakin' Good!]
- Page 6 [The LIGHTNING Z Experience]
- Page 7 [Test System Specs & Benchmark Details]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 12 [Performance Analysis]
- Page 13 [Overclocking the LIGHTNING Z]
- Page 14 [Final Thoughts]