MSI Does RGB Right With Mystic Light
The big upgrade on the GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z over the previous-gen GTX 980 Ti LIGHTNING is that MSI has added in their own RGB Mystic Light tech, with an RGB LED strip along the top and back, which truly add to the awesome styling of the GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z.
MSI's own Gaming App will let you tweak the RGB lights on the card easily, and if you've got multiple MSI products - like their peripherals, motherboard, and/or cooler - you can have the entire system using Mystic Light Sync. This syncs all of the RGB LEDs across your Mystic Light-capable MSI products, meaning you can have synchronized Mystic Light colors flowing through your products, right down to the GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z.
Even if you don't have other Mystic Light products, the ability to personalize the lighting on your graphics card is something that is a default now. You might rock another branded motherboard from the likes of GIGABYTE or ASUS and can tweak the Mystic Light RGB LEDs to red, green, or other colors to match your board and fans.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mortal Kombat Movie is R-rated, will have BRUTAL fatalities
- Netflix slices out brutal suicide scene from 13 Reasons Why
- Twitch Streamers boycott themselves on Amazon's Prime Day
- If you cheat in Overwatch, Blizzard will shut down your game
- NASA would have landed on Mars if it wasn't for politics
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- HyperX Announces First Wireless Headset Under $100
- Asphalt 9: Legends starts the second lap of the ESL Mobile Open presented by AT&T
- Best Summer Job Ever? You Can Now Get Paid To Be A 'Gamesologist'
- Must Dash Amigos | Xbox Launch Delayed PC Date Announced
- Math Facts Mahjong - Educational game for learning math facts