Benchmarks – Sequential and Mixed Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes with a Queue Depth of 128
Sequential read performance topped out at 118.5 MB/s in RAID 0. RAID 5 and 6 reached 118.4 MB/s and 118.6 MB/s, respectively.
Write performance was at its highest with RAID 0, reaching 118.5 MB/s while RAID 6 touched 90 MB/s and RAID 5 111 MB/s.
Mixed Workloads Throughput and Latency
Moving on, I found the 6404T to perform the highest in workstation near 16000 IOPS. Database wasn't far behind with file and email server holding nearly identical performance.
RAID 5 showed near 10000 IOPS for workstation in RAID 5, with database coming second near 8000 IOPs.
RAID 6 gives us 13000 IOPS for workstation, this is followed by 8000 IOPS for database.
Latency results show near 18ms in Web Server at the highest with the lowest being 9ms for workstation and database.
Moving to RAID 5, we see near 90ms latency at QD128 for Email Server. 19ms for both Web and Database as the lowest.
Finishing up, we have RAID 6 and database showing 8ms of latency at QD128. At the highest point, we have 27ms of latency for file server.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUSTOR AS6404T Consumer NAS retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top