Benchmarks – Sequential and Mixed Workloads
Our Sequential read/write workload is centered on 128K transfer sizes with a Queue Depth of 128
Sequential read performance topped out at 118.5 MB/s in RAID 0. RAID 5 and 6 reached 118.4 MB/s and 118.6 MB/s, respectively.
Write performance was at its highest with RAID 0, reaching 118.5 MB/s while RAID 6 touched 90 MB/s and RAID 5 111 MB/s.
Mixed Workloads Throughput and Latency
Moving on, I found the 6404T to perform the highest in workstation near 16000 IOPS. Database wasn't far behind with file and email server holding nearly identical performance.
RAID 5 showed near 10000 IOPS for workstation in RAID 5, with database coming second near 8000 IOPs.
RAID 6 gives us 13000 IOPS for workstation, this is followed by 8000 IOPS for database.
Latency results show near 18ms in Web Server at the highest with the lowest being 9ms for workstation and database.
Moving to RAID 5, we see near 90ms latency at QD128 for Email Server. 19ms for both Web and Database as the lowest.
Finishing up, we have RAID 6 and database showing 8ms of latency at QD128. At the highest point, we have 27ms of latency for file server.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUSTOR AS6404T Consumer NAS retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- Ohio university gives scholarships to best Fortnite players
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit