Packaging and a Closer Look
Packaging for the 6404T shows the model number at the top left, followed by and image of the NAS and platform compatibility at the bottom.
The side of the box houses a specifications list for the NAS including warranty information and mobile apps to the right.
The scope of delivery includes two Ethernet cables, the power adapter, and all drives screens needed for both 2.5 and 3.5" drives.
The front of the 6404T has a soft plastic front panel with four locking drive bays. At the top, we have an LCD panel centered with controls to the right.
The backside houses a large cooling fan with the USB-C port at the top. Moving down, we have the HDMI 2.0 port, two USB 3.0 and the gigabit ethernet.
The backplane is a four slot SATA only setup.
The drive trays are part metal with a plastic covering and plastic front bezel and locking mechanism.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUSTOR AS6404T Consumer NAS retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zombieland 2 confirmed, all actors/writers return for sequel
- AORUS announces its first PSUs, RGB is missing... for now
- Ferrari designer building $2 million electric hypercar
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit