Key Dominator Software
Once the software is installed and opened, you are delivered to the Ultra Core tab of it. It explains that the B820R has been activated and that it allows you to use this software to enable keys to more than they are intended for initially.
In the Button tab, you will first select one of eight profiles, and by clicking on any of the keys, you may reassign them. Be sure to click apply after changes to ensure it is saved to the onboard memory.
Default options allow you to disable keys, remap them, use mouse functions, Office hot-keys, multimedia keys, Macros, or Combo files. All told, there is no reason why this B820R cannot do what you wish with it from a single key press.
Within the heading of RGB Animation, this is where the ten preset offerings are shown. All of these options can be edited to suit your needs by clicking the RGB Animation button on the right. This opens another window where all keys can be set to whatever you desire.
Oscar Macro II is the Macro editor for this software. We left the guide on the right visible, so it takes less explaining on our part. To simplify, this is where you can address a key to do anything you wish with multiple input devices, delays, as well as the ability to import and export your favorites onto the onboard storage, while others can be saved onto the PC storage.
The last of the options is to go into the Super Combo menu. You must first name the file, pick a directory for it to be used, and optionally you can add remarks on the combo at the bottom. The right side will show what the combination is in the larger window, and at the top, you can set the way in which the combo is to function when the assigned key is pressed.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The B820 Light Strike Optical Gaming Keyboard (Smooth + Linear Press) - Brilliant Backlit RGB LED Lighting - 0.2ms Key Response, Floating Design [Light Strike RED] retails for $99.90 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Bloody B820R Light Strike RGB Animation Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the B820R]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- Halo 6 won't have battle royale, 343i reiterates
- Genesis Mini's classic games library is shaping up nicely
- Leaked Left 4 Dead 3 screenshots show Middle Eastern theme
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Massage salon
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!