DOOM & Battlefield 1
While driverless in operation, we took the B820R for a spin in our favorite games. Without to distract us from movement and basic commands or weapons switching, we noticed two things. Initially what we saw is that our movements did seem faster, and is a combination of the shorter throw of the switches along with the stupidly fast response time of the switches as well.
The second thing we noticed is that the Anti-ghosting and NKRO support is in effect, as never was a key press missed throughout any of our FPS gaming sessions. Once we installed the software, it only gets better, as the options and customizations come in, making the Light Strike RGB Animation Gaming Keyboard that much more enjoyable for gaming.
Windows and Productivity
With a few reviews and many hours of chatting with friends done on the B820R keyboard, we have grown to love it. The feel is superior to the Tesoro option, meaning that while both are very similar, side by side, the Bloody keyboard feels smoother in key travel, and all around, to us, is the better choice. We were also able to import our list of commands to simplify things like Photoshop and the like, which increases productivity.
All around, we are typing faster than on traditional mechanical switches, and this keyboard is so light, it can easily be toted with you on the go as well. We will be sad to have to shelve this unit to move onto other keyboards to review.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Bloody B820R Light Strike RGB Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Bloody B820R Light Strike RGB Animation Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the B820R]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ryzen 1600x, temps, spikes and normal workload
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon