Hardware & Documentation
In a small bag clipped into the optical bays, we find the hardware that AZZA sends with the Titan 240. There are three standoffs to fill all of the motherboard mounting holes, there is a POST speaker for the motherboard, and a pair of screws to lock in the HDD trays.
At the bottom, there are twenty-four M3 screws used for 2.5" drive installations, ODD installations, and motherboard installation. That leaves the six hex-head 6-32 screws for the PSU and expansion slots.
The user manual will show you the parts you should have, explain how to get into the Titan 240, and also covers the installation process. The only thing it is lacking is that there are no mentions of optional cooling, whether fans or radiator placements.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AZZA Titan 240 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The AZZA Titan 240 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit