Glass on glass on glass. The AI Crystal Cube Lite offers dark, mysterious tempered glass panels on all viewable sides, and is still able to offer a chassis with good airflow. To get the most out of the case, we do suggest adding fans to the interior, if even just a pair at the front, but with the dual chambered design, air can easily flow from front to back. To alleviate the fact that the right side of the case is glass without ventilation, Anidees has you install the PSU, drawing air from the main chamber of the case. The wire management options are superb, and of squat cases with loads of room inside are what you are looking for, Anidees has a slick looking answer to that quest.
There are a few minor details that had us scratching our heads though. The power button located on the opposite side of the case than the front I/O panel is strange and will cause you to have to reach quite a bit to use it. We just feel if it were on the left side, it would make life so much easier. Having ODD bracketry at the back of the case, up at the top, that struck us as funny too, but there is a chance our mind will not expand enough to find a purpose for it. The last thing does not strike us as odd but does need to be mentioned. Many users will want to install an AIO or custom water cooling into the front of this chassis, as that location provides the coolest of airflow anywhere in the case. Depending on the parts chosen, you can seriously impinge on the room for the video cards, so keep that in mind.
That out of the way, there are many things to appreciate in this design as well. While 80mm fans are passé at this point, we are fond of the extra fan plate that comes in the box. If you are choosing fans to place in the front, LED, fans could look stunning behind the tinted glass panel. We love that there are multiple locations for mounting a pump on the floor, and we appreciate the amount of storage drive options too. We also like having a fan controller on a chassis. In this instance, you can turn the fans off, power them with 5V, or maximize cooling by sending 12V to the fans. All of them connected to the five-fan hub, that is. Even trying to pick the chassis apart for some reason to beat up on it, above, there is nothing glaringly wrong with this chassis. It all works, we had room for all of our parts, installation was a breeze, and with 27 dB of noise on the low-end and 45dB of noise at the top end, the AI Crystal Cube Lite comes out fairly unscathed.
There are a few cases like this on the market, and by like this, we mean dual chambered designs. Up to now, we have not seen one styled like what Anidees sent us to look at. Most of the interiors and similar in layout and offering, but Anidees was sure to raise the bar here. Offering tempered glass panels, dark tint to keep prying eyes out of your business, fan controls, easy to access front I/O panel, dust filters, removable bays; the list goes on and on. While all we know is that the MSRP is set to $149.99 for the Us market, you do seem to have to wait for it. Availability, currently, is the only hurdle to obtaining this sleek, clean, and roomy AI Crystal Cube Lit Dual Chamber Chassis from Anidees.
Chad's Chassis Test System Specifications
- Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z68X-UD4-B3
- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600K (buy from Amazon)
- Cooler: Corsair H80i GT (buy from Amazon)
- Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws F3-12800CL6D-4GBXH
- Video Card: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 AMP. Extreme Edition (buy from Amazon)
- Storage: SuperSpeed 128GB SSD
- Power Supply: SilverStone SST-ST85F-G (buy from Amazon)
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (buy from Amazon)
Product Summary Breakdown
|Overall TweakTown Rating||93%|
The Bottom Line: Nearly perfect, the AI Crystal Cube Lite is stunning to look at, and will fit quite a bit of gear inside of it. We did run into very minor issues, but nothing that overwhelmed our advice to give this case a try for yourself.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual Chamber Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the AI Crystal Cube Lite]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Why EA closed Visceral and recycled its Star Wars game
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz