Case Build & Finished Product
The view of the front of the Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite does not change for us at any stage of the build. With an option to use the 5.25" bay behind the glass, all sorts of LED mods come to mind though.
Inside of the Cube, there is a palace for all our parts, and no conflicts to address with what we used. The AIO shows how radiators will affect GPU length, and speaking of the GPU; it sits fairly level. Wiring is simple to manage, and even with a larger motherboard, this chassis will still handle the wires cleanly.
The back of the chassis has filled out some with the addition of the video card and PSU. The dust shield snapped into place, and we did not have to flex the chassis to screw the card in. When it comes to the PSU, you can pretty much drop it into place, just be sure to put the fan facing the motherboard.
We took advantage of the fan hub for our AIO and the chassis fan, which allows us to use the switch on the side of the case to adjust them as needed. There is all sorts of room for wiring and had we tidied things up more; we could also fit in a pump and reservoir, and have it hidden from view.
As we sit here with the AI Crustal Cube Lite awaiting its source of power, the tint in the glass panels gives only a hint at to what it contains. One thing we do wish was changed with this image, is that the power button should have been moved to the left side.
Adding power to the system shows us the HDD LED lit white, and the ring around the power button matches, it is just hard to see from this angle. We see the ZOTAC name and a bit of the Corsair name, but the room has to be dark for the look of this chassis to be at its best. We would suggest adding some LEDs to the inside of the chassis, and while you are at it, maybe a strip around the inside of the front panel as well.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual Chamber Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the AI Crystal Cube Lite]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit