Hardware & Documentation
The hardware ships inside of box found in the HDD cage. Inside of it, most the hardware is separated into individual bags, noting what they are used for. There are four HDD screws for the floor of the chassis, a handful of 2.5" drive screws for holes with grommets, and screws to mount the PSU. Anidees also sends motherboard mounting screws and another set of 2.5" drive and ODD screws.
The box also contains a set of ten zip-ties to help with wire management inside of the case. There are also another five standoffs, but keep in mind, there are already nine of them mounted in the motherboard tray.
What we have here is the mounting plate for the front of the chassis, should you want to use four 120mm fans. This plate shifts the fans from the front of the chassis, inside of the case, and puts them much closer to the tempered glass panel. We found a nondescript bag with the mounting screws for it, but we also found another bag with pan head M3 screws in it.
In case you wondered how the plate works, we have installed it on the front of the case. You do now have the ability to cool the back chamber better, and with less noise, but getting to the dust filters means you have to remove this mounting plate to do so.
The sheet of folded paper that comes with the AI Crystal Cube Lite is basic in its information, but it can drive the point across. Short text descriptions of the steps are provided, but the images that follow need to be paid attention to, to understand the procedures.
Just in case anyone was having a hard time wrapping their mind around what water cooling capabilities this chassis offers; the guide draws it all out for you here. This diagram is even sure to account for both halves of the dual chambered design, and only restricts choices to overall size, not thickness.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual Chamber Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the AI Crystal Cube Lite]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Team Fortress 2 blends with Jurassic Park in new update
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild compared on Switch and PC @ 4K
- Qualcomm unveils its new Snapdragon 636 processor
- Analogue's Super Nt will play every SNES game at 1080p
- Surface Book 2 announced: GTX 1060, 17-hour battery life
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz