Hardware & Documentation
The hardware ships inside of box found in the HDD cage. Inside of it, most the hardware is separated into individual bags, noting what they are used for. There are four HDD screws for the floor of the chassis, a handful of 2.5" drive screws for holes with grommets, and screws to mount the PSU. Anidees also sends motherboard mounting screws and another set of 2.5" drive and ODD screws.
The box also contains a set of ten zip-ties to help with wire management inside of the case. There are also another five standoffs, but keep in mind, there are already nine of them mounted in the motherboard tray.
What we have here is the mounting plate for the front of the chassis, should you want to use four 120mm fans. This plate shifts the fans from the front of the chassis, inside of the case, and puts them much closer to the tempered glass panel. We found a nondescript bag with the mounting screws for it, but we also found another bag with pan head M3 screws in it.
In case you wondered how the plate works, we have installed it on the front of the case. You do now have the ability to cool the back chamber better, and with less noise, but getting to the dust filters means you have to remove this mounting plate to do so.
The sheet of folded paper that comes with the AI Crystal Cube Lite is basic in its information, but it can drive the point across. Short text descriptions of the steps are provided, but the images that follow need to be paid attention to, to understand the procedures.
Just in case anyone was having a hard time wrapping their mind around what water cooling capabilities this chassis offers; the guide draws it all out for you here. This diagram is even sure to account for both halves of the dual chambered design, and only restricts choices to overall size, not thickness.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual-Chamber Chassis retails for $ at Amazon.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual Chamber Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the AI Crystal Cube Lite]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ex-BioWare boss wants to revitalize RPGs
- GTA 6 microtransactions likely, should follow GTA Online
- PUBG Corp made $920 million in 2018, 85% of cash from PC
- Take-Two CEO gets bonuses based on microtransaction earnings
- YouTuber makes working PC out of lasagna
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!