Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual Chamber Chassis
The fascia of the Anidees AI crustal Cube is comprised of a very thin plastic bezel, in which the tinted tempered glass panel sits. At this time, we can see right through to the back of the chassis, and also visible are the small feet at the bottom.
On top of the chassis, to the right edge, but still in the plastic bezel, you will find the power button. A circular pattern on a square button is what we find, surrounded by a ring of white LED light once the case is powered.
The top of the chassis is made of steel, and the edges surrounding the magnetically attached mesh cover are thick. The mesh is made up of tiny holes for air to pass through and is easily removed for access to fan mounting or cleaning.
The left side of the Crystal Cube starts at the front with the thick bezel, which holds the front I/O panel as well as ventilation for the front of the case below it. The rest of the side is covered with a tinted tempered glass panel, which uses thumbscrews in the corners to attach it.
The front I/O panel has a pair of USB 3.0 ports at the top, followed by a pair of USB 2.0 ports. There are the HD Audio jacks, a tiny reset button and HDD activity LED, and at the bottom is the fan speed switch.
Looking at the back of the chassis is the first hint of the dual chambered design. On the left, we have an 80mm fan location and room for the PSU to be installed. On the right, we see the rear I/O and 120mm exhaust fan set low on the panel, followed by seven externally accessed expansion slots.
The right side of the Crystal Cube is a mirror image of the left side of the case. Even though the front I/O is not contained on this side, Anidees still chose to not vent the top of the bezel on this side.
Under the dual chamber case, we find the four small feet with rubber pads, and at the top half, we see a dust filter for the optional fan location, and a mounting location for a 3.5" or 2.5" drive, or it can be used for pump mounting. The lower half has bumps in the steel to support the PSU inside, and we have a second pump mounting location should you need the other for storage.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual-Chamber Chassis retails for $ at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual-Chamber Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual Chamber Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the AI Crystal Cube Lite]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- Playground Games making new Fable, sources say
- Nintendo Labo brings cardboard cut-outs to the gaming world
- Metal Gear Survive will feature microtransactions
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series