The packaging is kept to the basics, with the use of plain cardboard on the outside of the box. Anidees uses blue and black ink to deliver the company name and logo at the top of the panel, while the Crystal Cube name and that it is a PC chassis are printed lower on it. We also see the fragile sticker on it, as there is much glass inside of this box.
As far as the printed information found on the right-side panel, it is all the same as we saw on the front. On the many stickers, we see that this case is fragile, there are a couple on there from shipping, but at the bottom you see the chassis name, model, weight, and a smaller sticker repeating most of this.
The back of the box is identical to the front, aside from the small puncture found on this panel.
The last panel of the box is the simplest of them all. Not utilizing the space for something like a specifications chart, we see only the Anidees name, logo, and tagline.
Inside of the box, we find that the chassis is centered in the box with caps made of high-density foam. In the top cap of foam, we also find the quad 120mm fan plate, but more on that later. As for the chassis protection, there is the clear plastic bag, but the individual glass panels do not have plastic sticking to them. Even so, the Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite is found to be in superb condition.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual-Chamber Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual-Chamber Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual Chamber Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the AI Crystal Cube Lite]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- LGA1151 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series