The packaging is kept to the basics, with the use of plain cardboard on the outside of the box. Anidees uses blue and black ink to deliver the company name and logo at the top of the panel, while the Crystal Cube name and that it is a PC chassis are printed lower on it. We also see the fragile sticker on it, as there is much glass inside of this box.
As far as the printed information found on the right-side panel, it is all the same as we saw on the front. On the many stickers, we see that this case is fragile, there are a couple on there from shipping, but at the bottom you see the chassis name, model, weight, and a smaller sticker repeating most of this.
The back of the box is identical to the front, aside from the small puncture found on this panel.
The last panel of the box is the simplest of them all. Not utilizing the space for something like a specifications chart, we see only the Anidees name, logo, and tagline.
Inside of the box, we find that the chassis is centered in the box with caps made of high-density foam. In the top cap of foam, we also find the quad 120mm fan plate, but more on that later. As for the chassis protection, there is the clear plastic bag, but the individual glass panels do not have plastic sticking to them. Even so, the Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite is found to be in superb condition.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual-Chamber Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual-Chamber Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Anidees AI Crystal Cube Lite Dual Chamber Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the AI Crystal Cube Lite]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy S10: 8nm Exynos 9820, dedicated NPU, 8K video
- Xbox boss says he's 'very excited' about next-gen Xbox
- Command & Conquer and Red Alert being remastered for the PC
- Scoop 12% off Fallout 76 Bethesda keys for PC
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms