The X370-GAMING K7 has some pretty impressive hardware under the heat sinks.
The VRM is on the Gaming K7 is one of the better ones I have seen on X370 motherboards. The VRM is in a 6+4 phase configuration for the CPU Core and SOC regions. It is controlled by the International Rectifier IR35201 fully digital 6+2 phase VRM.
Each CPU and SoC phase uses the fully integrated IR PowIRstage IR3553 40A part. The CPU's 6 phases are not doubled, but two phases for the SoC are doubled through IR3599 doublers/quadruplers.
The Richtek RT8120 controls the single phase VRM made up of ON Semiconductor 4C10N PowerPAK MOSFETs in a 2+1 low-side+high-side MOSFET configuration.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370-Gaming K7 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SK Hynix announces GDDR6, offers up to 14Gbps of bandwidth
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- When is a RX570 not a RX570?
- ASRock X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Gaming (AMD X370) Motherboard
- Z270 Extreme 4 post issue
- NVIDIA's next-gen TITAN X should rock 16GB GDDR6 at 14Gbps
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series