The X370-GAMING K7 has some pretty impressive hardware under the heat sinks.
The VRM is on the Gaming K7 is one of the better ones I have seen on X370 motherboards. The VRM is in a 6+4 phase configuration for the CPU Core and SOC regions. It is controlled by the International Rectifier IR35201 fully digital 6+2 phase VRM.
Each CPU and SoC phase uses the fully integrated IR PowIRstage IR3553 40A part. The CPU's 6 phases are not doubled, but two phases for the SoC are doubled through IR3599 doublers/quadruplers.
The Richtek RT8120 controls the single phase VRM made up of ON Semiconductor 4C10N PowerPAK MOSFETs in a 2+1 low-side+high-side MOSFET configuration.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370-Gaming K7 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft delays The Division 2 update 'Title Update 3' to May
- The Division 2 patch 2.1 drops, fixes a bunch of issues
- Naughty Dog has shot final scene of The Last of Us Part II
- An Archer video game should look like this new XIII remaster
- Nintendo Switch may come to $37 billion Chinese market
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Cooperative Level-Building Platformer Levelhead Launches into Steam Early Access Today
- Epic Games announce Fortnite World Cup - Creative!
- JUMP FORCE DLC Character Lineup Announced By Bandai Namco Entertainment America
- A New Hero Class Lays Track in Torchlight Frontiers - Meet The Railmaster!
- Plague Inc: Armageddon, the first expansion to Plague Inc: The Board Game, is now live on Kickstarter!