The X370-GAMING K7 has some pretty impressive hardware under the heat sinks.
The VRM is on the Gaming K7 is one of the better ones I have seen on X370 motherboards. The VRM is in a 6+4 phase configuration for the CPU Core and SOC regions. It is controlled by the International Rectifier IR35201 fully digital 6+2 phase VRM.
Each CPU and SoC phase uses the fully integrated IR PowIRstage IR3553 40A part. The CPU's 6 phases are not doubled, but two phases for the SoC are doubled through IR3599 doublers/quadruplers.
The Richtek RT8120 controls the single phase VRM made up of ON Semiconductor 4C10N PowerPAK MOSFETs in a 2+1 low-side+high-side MOSFET configuration.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370-Gaming K7 Overview]
- Page 3 [GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz