X370GTN Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC892 audio codec is used to provide HD audio to the rear IO and front panel header. A sense amplifier, some audio capacitors, and a physical divide in the PCB helps to improve audio quality.
A Realtek RTL8118AS is the NIC that provides Gbit LAN on the motherboard. BIOSTAR uses a Pericom Pi3EQX USB 3.1 repeater and an ASMedia ASM1543 type-C controller to facilitate proper signaling of AMD's USB 3.1.
An ELAN eKTF5832 provides RGB LED control and features. The main SuperIO on the motherboard is an ITE IT8613E, and it provides PS/2, voltage monitoring, and fan control.
A single Winbond 128Mbit/16MB ROM holds your BIOS.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370GTN Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 10 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]