Intel 32GB M.2 x 2280 Optane Memory Module
The Optane Memory module ships in a small blue box that says "OPTANE" in the front. The enclosed module's capacity is advertised on this side of the packaging.
The back of the packaging advertises the enclosed module's M.2 x 80mm form-factor and its Gen3 x2 interface.
Flipping the box open reveals the Optane module is well protected inside of a clear clamshell container.
Contained within the packaging is the Optane module, an instruction guide, a warning leaflet and an Optane Memory decal.
This side of the module's blue PCB houses the drive's 2-channel ASIC controller, two 16GB Optane Memory packages, and various surface mounted components. We will not be removing the factory label because it has a copper layer inside of it. Removing thermal labels is never a good idea because they bend when removed and will never again lay flat over the components as intended. We will just be providing a photo of the front and back of the module.
This side of the memory module is devoid of components.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk retails for $XXX at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit