Intel 32GB M.2 x 2280 Optane Memory Module
The Optane Memory module ships in a small blue box that says "OPTANE" in the front. The enclosed module's capacity is advertised on this side of the packaging.
The back of the packaging advertises the enclosed module's M.2 x 80mm form-factor and its Gen3 x2 interface.
Flipping the box open reveals the Optane module is well protected inside of a clear clamshell container.
Contained within the packaging is the Optane module, an instruction guide, a warning leaflet and an Optane Memory decal.
This side of the module's blue PCB houses the drive's 2-channel ASIC controller, two 16GB Optane Memory packages, and various surface mounted components. We will not be removing the factory label because it has a copper layer inside of it. Removing thermal labels is never a good idea because they bend when removed and will never again lay flat over the components as intended. We will just be providing a photo of the front and back of the module.
This side of the memory module is devoid of components.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shows off most downloaded eShop games
- Battlefield 1: Apocalypse DLC details aerial dogfights
- Nintendo Switch sells 1.5 million units last month
- Epic Games doubts the success of their own MOBA Paragon
- Age of Empires: Definitive Edition will release next month
- SuperData Analyst Interview on Call of Duty: WWII Success
- GIGABYTE Z370XP SLI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series