Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
What appears to be snake scales are presented on the backdrop in red, as it blends into black near the bottom. Over it, we see the large image of the V570 with the LEDs lit, and the name of it off to the right of it. Near the bottom, we find four features, covering the RGB profiles, the 12,000 DPI, an adjustable weight system, and that the design is made for FPS and MMO gamers.
The front panel of the box is magnetically closed to the packaging, but once opened, there is the V570 in full view to the right. Inside of the cover, Patriot shows off the location of the laser sensor eye, the ceramic foot pads, the adjustable weight system, the thirteen Marco keys, and again explains what this design is intended to be used for.
The right sid of the packaging shows off the right side of the V570. This allows Patriot to show off the red secondary buttons which run along this side of the mouse. Also, to make sure you remember which mouse you are looking at, Patriot add the name of it at the bottom.
The back of the box has the same background effects as the front, but this time we see who smaller images of the V570. The top image is used to point out the ceramic foot pads and the 12,000 DPI, while the second image is used to show off the adjustable weight system, the programmable buttons, and the Sniper button.
The last panel, which is the left side of the box, covers things we have already discussed. The four key features of the V570 are shown, but this time is accompanied with brief descriptions to help customers understand what they are for.
Inside of the box is a highly stylized, red, cardboard inner packaging. It is used to surround and encapsulate the mouse and the metal puck of weights that sit under the clear plastic which protects them in transit.
Under the inner packaging, there is a darker red envelope to locate. Inside of that envelope, you will find not only a quick start guide for the V570, but you will also find that Patriot ships a pair of Viper logo stickers too.
We took the lid off of the metal puck to show what is inside, and we find seven steel weights set into a form fitting rubber insert. There is no indication on the weights as to what the gram total is per weight, but we did put them on the scale to verify the 4.9-gram weight of each. While Patriot sends seven weights to go with the V570, there is only room for six of them inside of the mouse.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Viper V570]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 creative director leaves, should we be concerned?
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- RNGesus blesses Destiny 2 with new expansive Armor 2.0 update
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director