It is a definite: ULi has made a big comeback and with the past results showing impressive results and the current ASRock motherboard improving on them, it is clear that ULi should not be frowned upon anymore.
On the ASRock implementation of the ULi chipset, we have nothing but admiration for the cheap but powerful motherboard. SATA-II addition makes the motherboard a more attractive possibility, PCI Express and AGP ports allow for multi monitor support and future-proofing, upgradeability to Socket M2 will make a huge advantage for the upgrade path.
Overall we found the ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 Motherboard to be a great stock performer, but overclocking is something you won't want to do but besides that, it has plenty to offer and a lot going for it at an affordable price as low as $69 USD on Newegg.
Fast stock performance
Great value (very affordable)
Upgradeable to Socket M2
AGP and PCI-E graphics
True AGP support
Very little overclocking
- Latest Pricing
Rating - 8.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Best Value Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard