It is a definite: ULi has made a big comeback and with the past results showing impressive results and the current ASRock motherboard improving on them, it is clear that ULi should not be frowned upon anymore.
On the ASRock implementation of the ULi chipset, we have nothing but admiration for the cheap but powerful motherboard. SATA-II addition makes the motherboard a more attractive possibility, PCI Express and AGP ports allow for multi monitor support and future-proofing, upgradeability to Socket M2 will make a huge advantage for the upgrade path.
Overall we found the ASRock 939Dual-SATA2 Motherboard to be a great stock performer, but overclocking is something you won't want to do but besides that, it has plenty to offer and a lot going for it at an affordable price as low as $69 USD on Newegg.
Fast stock performance
Great value (very affordable)
Upgradeable to Socket M2
AGP and PCI-E graphics
True AGP support
Very little overclocking
- Latest Pricing
Rating - 8.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Best Value Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V players upgraded to the Arcade Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 patch 1.1 brings stability all round
- Civilization VI: Rise and Fall new details fully explained
- Dynasty Warriors 9 reveals a massive open world with trailer
- Dragon Ball FighterZ will have another 24 hours of open beta
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- The Coffee Lake Overclocking Guide
- X99-Gaming-5P 6850K 128G Ram - Help Overclock
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series