Case Build & Finished Product
Once we placed all of our gear inside of the case, it was time to take another spin around it to see how it all plays out. As for the front of the 301, not a single thing has changed, but there is one to be had once we power this system.
All of the system we installed found its place, and even filling it as best as we could, there is still room to be had. When it comes to mounting all of the parts, we had no0 issues, but we did find the GPU support bracket cause our third fan to rub funny in the cooler, so we opted to leave it out.
We did have to dig out a smaller PSU to fit in the top of the chassis, but it mounts simply. We also tested a dust shield for the rear I/O and found no issues with fitment there. When it came to the video card, we found that the screws line up perfectly, and that is a great thing, as trying to flex this 1.2mm thick steel of the chassis is near impossible to do.
Using the smaller PSU, you are left with room at the top to tuck in the excess PSU wires, while the bulk of the chassis and PSU wires can be routed and contained down the left side. It also helps to explain why there is little room behind the motherboard tray because, with this layout, it is not needed in the slightest.
After reattaching the right side panel, and tilting the tempered glass panel into position, pressing the frame of the glass until the latch clicks, we were ready to have one of our final looks at the clean and sophisticated appearance of the In Win 301.
Once we powered the system up, the glow of red LEDs on the front panel is hard to miss. We can also see the LEDs from inside of the chassis through the tinted glass, and all in all, we have nothing to complain about with the way this looks.
As for noise levels, there are none by default. In Win does not supply a fan inside of this case, so the amount of noise the 301 makes for you, is solely based on the fans chosen to cool it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the In Win 301]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Respawn: Apex Legends isn't viable without high priced skins
- Halo 6 creative director leaves, should we be concerned?
- New Obi-Wan Star Wars show coming on Disney+, Ewan McGregor to star
- Epic Games Store is changing for the better
- Destiny 2's crunch will help streamline Destiny 3
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Xtreme (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- ASUS CROSSHAIR VIII HERO (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER Vulcan X OC-V Review
- BIOS 5.40 Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4
- Problems during Start Up
- Animoca secures deal with Versus Systems to drive in-game revenue and player engagement
- Viotek Launches LinQ Portable Touchscreen Monitors
- SK hynix Unveils 'Gold S31' Consumer Solid-State Drive on Amazon
- Final Assault coming to PSVR in Q4 2019
- Veteran Video Games Industry Leader Kate Edwards Joins Global Game Jam as Executive Director