Hardware & Documentation
The first bits of hardware we are showing consists of the hex head screws at the left, which are used to mount the PSU and the expansion cards. On the right, we have both the socket to drive them, and the other four standoffs used for Micro-ATX motherboard installations.
In the group we see this time, we have pan head M3 screws for mounting the motherboard, and below them are eight washers for those opting for liquid cooling. In Win also supplies fifteen fan screws, and also a set of countersunk M3 screws to mount 2.5" drives into the drive bays.
In Win also sends the 301 with five wire ties to help to contain the wires so that the back panel will go back onto the chassis without conflict. The bent steel and pair of screws are a GPU support bracket, which we have seen in Other In Win cases, and is something we like.
Then, of course, there is the user manual. The manual covers many languages, as well as showing everything from how to open the chassis, through installing all components, and even shows the cooling capabilities inside of the 301. Even if this were the first chassis you ever touched, the manual would get you through the customization and installation process.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the In Win 301]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- HyperX Alloy Elite RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit