Hardware & Documentation
The first bits of hardware we are showing consists of the hex head screws at the left, which are used to mount the PSU and the expansion cards. On the right, we have both the socket to drive them, and the other four standoffs used for Micro-ATX motherboard installations.
In the group we see this time, we have pan head M3 screws for mounting the motherboard, and below them are eight washers for those opting for liquid cooling. In Win also supplies fifteen fan screws, and also a set of countersunk M3 screws to mount 2.5" drives into the drive bays.
In Win also sends the 301 with five wire ties to help to contain the wires so that the back panel will go back onto the chassis without conflict. The bent steel and pair of screws are a GPU support bracket, which we have seen in Other In Win cases, and is something we like.
Then, of course, there is the user manual. The manual covers many languages, as well as showing everything from how to open the chassis, through installing all components, and even shows the cooling capabilities inside of the 301. Even if this were the first chassis you ever touched, the manual would get you through the customization and installation process.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the In Win 301]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League hosts Halloween event 'Haunted Hallows'
- Team Liquid wins SL i-League Invitational Season 3
- Ex-Naughty Dog developer claims he was sexually harassed
- H1Z1 Pro League to kick-off in 2018
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Thecus® N2350 & N4350 the most affordable Home NAS series now available worldwide
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz