In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis
The front of the In Win 301 is an expanse of black steel in this instance, only broken up with the front I/O panel off to the right side of it. Another thing to note about the front of the 301 is that this bezel is fixed to the chassis and not removable.
The front I/O panel runs vertically down the chassis, and at the top are a power button and a tiny reset button, with an even smaller hole for the HDD activity LED. Next, we see the In Win nameplate above the HD Audio jacks and the pair of USB 3.0 ports, and all of the white trim seen here will glow with red LEDs when powered.
The top of the 301 is much like the front, where there is a solid expanse of black steel with no ventilation options. That being what it is, we would like to point you to the large button on the left side of the top panel, which with a press, allows the side panel to be opened like an oven door via a latch system inside of the chassis.
The left side of the case has a thin steel edge around all side of the tempered glass panel, which has thicker trim at the top and bottom of it. The glass is tinted, but it also has a microdot pattern along the top and front edges to block out the view of the frame sections behind it.
On the back of the 301, we find that the PSU is at the top of the chassis. Below it, we find the rear I/O and room for a 120mm fan that is adjustable in height. That then leaves us with the four expansion slots at the bottom, which are accessed externally.
The right side of the chassis mimics the left side in the way that the panel is opened. A pair of captured screws is at the top, which allows the top to release and open, with the bottom having tabs to help lock the panel into place. Since the front is closed off, the honeycomb openings near the front are used as the intake for the 301.
Under the 301 we find large "shock-proof" feet for the chassis to stand on, with tiny rubber pads to give it some grip. Across the middle is a section of plastic mesh used as a dust filter, and we can also see some of the fan mounting holes offered on the floor of the 301.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the In Win 301]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo eShop Cyber deals, great picks-ups, cheap prices
- Dragon Ball FighterZ feature trailer debut, learn to fight!
- New Battlefront II trailer: Obi-Wan vs General Grievous
- Steam Award Nominations/Steam Autumn sale now live
- Smash Ultimate Director reveals title development details
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ايبرنا ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) ثلاجات
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6