Packaging for the In Win 301 is kept as basic as possible, helping to keep that price down. The box is made of plain brown cardboards, and with a mix of red and black printing, we are given the In Win name and logo at the top and 301 in large numbers across the middle.
The right side of the box starts off denoting the color of the case inside, and ours is marked as black. Below the color options is a specifications chart which covers everything we just discussed, and even shows seven features at the bottom.
The back of the box is identical to what we found on the front of the box. Sadly, with all the room available, DHL still managed to cover the chassis name with a shipping label.
The last side of the box has the name and logo at the top along with the company tagline and site address. The sticker is for internal tracking at the company, but near the bottom we also find five features written out.
Inside of the box, you will find the 301 wrapped inside of a cloth bag, and further protected with thick Styrofoam caps at the top and bottom. The glass panel is also protected with layers of plastic inside of the cloth, and all of this works together to deliver us a chassis in immaculate condition. In Win also ships the paperwork and hardware on the outside of the chassis, making it easier to figure out how to open the chassis too.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the In Win 301]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit