Inside the Photios 250 Continued
The PSU cover is squared off in its design, and the left side of it has a large plaque with the AZZA name in it. This will light up if powered. The top of the PSU cover has vent holes in two locations, one for the HDD cage, and the other if the PSU is installed with the fan on top.
The back of the chassis has a black 120mm fan without LEDs, but like the front fan, it requires a 4-pin Molex to power it. The expansion slots covers do not have screws in them currently, and only the top slot is replaceable, the other six break out of the chassis.
Behind the motherboard tray, we find a half of an inch for wire management. Under the CPU cooler access hole, you could mount a 2.5" drive there, making for a total of three locations so far for SSDs.
Under the PSU cover, there is an HDD cage which is not removable. The cage will house a pair of 3.5" drives but is also drilled for 2.5" drives, but it will limit what PSUs can be used in the Photios 250.
The PSU sits on four raised sections of steel, and we like the slot style ventilation offered under it. The PSU can be 210mm in length with the wires attached, and from the mess of wires coming out of the AZZA plaque, there is a Molex connector at the end of it.
While the pair of USB 2.0, HD Audio, and the native USB 3.0 leads are sleeved black, but the button and LED wires are not. We can also see the Molex connection from the AZZA plaque, but we did not put the pair from the fans into this image.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom reveal Resident Evil 2 Claire 'Military' DLC costume
- Soulcalibur VI - Swords and Souls documentary video part 1/2
- Mario/Zelda/Pokemon themed Smash Bros. Ultimate controllers
- Kingdom Hearts III Screenshots: Twilight Town/Olympus Worlds
- Zombie outfit/snapshot filters come to Super Mario Odyssey
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam