Inside the Photios 250 Continued
The PSU cover is squared off in its design, and the left side of it has a large plaque with the AZZA name in it. This will light up if powered. The top of the PSU cover has vent holes in two locations, one for the HDD cage, and the other if the PSU is installed with the fan on top.
The back of the chassis has a black 120mm fan without LEDs, but like the front fan, it requires a 4-pin Molex to power it. The expansion slots covers do not have screws in them currently, and only the top slot is replaceable, the other six break out of the chassis.
Behind the motherboard tray, we find a half of an inch for wire management. Under the CPU cooler access hole, you could mount a 2.5" drive there, making for a total of three locations so far for SSDs.
Under the PSU cover, there is an HDD cage which is not removable. The cage will house a pair of 3.5" drives but is also drilled for 2.5" drives, but it will limit what PSUs can be used in the Photios 250.
The PSU sits on four raised sections of steel, and we like the slot style ventilation offered under it. The PSU can be 210mm in length with the wires attached, and from the mess of wires coming out of the AZZA plaque, there is a Molex connector at the end of it.
While the pair of USB 2.0, HD Audio, and the native USB 3.0 leads are sleeved black, but the button and LED wires are not. We can also see the Molex connection from the AZZA plaque, but we did not put the pair from the fans into this image.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Pre-order Dead Cells now on Switch, receive 20% discount
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate available at this years Evo 2018
- Sony teases 'Tombstone' villain inclusion for Spider-Man PS4
- The Hulk smashes into GTA V with new mod, download available
- Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch, open beta starts next month
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Asrock X399 + Watercooling help needed please
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit