Inside the Photios 250
Inside of the bezel, there is no dust filter present, nor is one found on the front of the chassis. The front I/O wires are not attached to the bezel, which is nice, and we can see that the fan locations are drilled for 120mm and 140mm fans.
The inside of the chassis is made with a PSU cover to separate the interior into two cooling zones. What we want to point out though, is that the manual is laid on the cover, the hardware is zip-tied to the ODD bays, and the wiring is bundled and attached to the motherboard tray from transportation.
At the top of the Photios 250, at the front, there is a pair of 5.25" drive bays, but only one can be used through the bezel. We also see that the front I/O wiring will not impede on the use of the bay, as it exits quickly, and runs behind the motherboard tray.
Below the ODD bays, there is an open area for cooling with fans or a radiator can hang here as well. The motherboard tray, just to the left of the clear 120mm fan, gives options to support a pair of 2.5" drives, and even a 3.5" drive could hang there instead.
The front I/O wiring is attached to the top panel of the Photios 250, so you may want to add in any optional cooling here before you wire the cables. The roof of the chassis is mostly cut away, and the sides are bent to accept a pair of 120mm fans, and can also support a 240mm radiator.
The motherboard tray has a medium sized hole for CPU cooler access but does offer seven places to pass wires. There are fifteen tie points, not all of the standoffs are installed, and there are three thin holes along the bottom of the tray.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series