NETGEAR Up is now the preferred method to setup Nighthawk routers. This app is available for iOS and Android, I am using it on iOS with an iPhone 7 Plus.
The app guides you through the setup with a series of menus. The first seen above aids in connecting cables.
This next step continues to connecting to the default wireless network for the router.
We move on to searching and finding the router.
The app then checks for firmware updates, and if there are any, it will update your router to the latest version.
After we have the latest firmware, we move on to setting up our network SSID. This can be anything you want.
Last in setup, the router will configure with the settings you specified.
Once you are in the app, you will see the detected router at the top with the 2.4 and 5GHz networks listed with their passwords. Down below we have a device list that shows what is connected.
Along with the app, you still have the WebGUI available with all the standard features.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NETGEAR Nighthawk R7000P AC2300 Wireless Router retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NETGEAR Nighthawk R7000P AC2300 Wireless Router retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 124 Switch games require paid subscription to play online
- Telltale Games shuts down, future games likely cancelled
- Capcom sell limited-edition classic Mega Man 2/X cartridges
- Intel increases 905P Optane SSD capacities to 1.5TB
- Soulcalibur VI trailer reveals Raphael, Prelude to Madness
- Laptop won't turn on after battery died
- For Sale [5Pieces] Apple iPhone Xs/Xs Max 64GB New $3,995CAD
- ASUS Garage Mod AIO Gaming Rig: 8700K TITAN X 3440x1440
- DLink HD Wi-Fi Camera 8300LH Review
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Review: No Seriously, Just Buy It
- Kensington Unveils LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dual 4K Dock with K-Fob Smart Lock
- Crashbots is coming to Steam on the 9th of October!
- Linksys Launches High Performance, Enterprise-grade Cloud Networking Management For SMB Networks Without Licensing Fees
- BIOSTAR Presents Professional Crypto Mining Motherboards
- Animoca Brands partners with OpenST Limited to develop blockchain-powered games