NETGEAR Up is now the preferred method to setup Nighthawk routers. This app is available for iOS and Android, I am using it on iOS with an iPhone 7 Plus.
The app guides you through the setup with a series of menus. The first seen above aids in connecting cables.
This next step continues to connecting to the default wireless network for the router.
We move on to searching and finding the router.
The app then checks for firmware updates, and if there are any, it will update your router to the latest version.
After we have the latest firmware, we move on to setting up our network SSID. This can be anything you want.
Last in setup, the router will configure with the settings you specified.
Once you are in the app, you will see the detected router at the top with the 2.4 and 5GHz networks listed with their passwords. Down below we have a device list that shows what is connected.
Along with the app, you still have the WebGUI available with all the standard features.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NETGEAR Nighthawk R7000P AC2300 Wireless Router retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NETGEAR Nighthawk R7000P AC2300 Wireless Router retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- Jaybird X3 Wireless Earbud Review
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ