NETGEAR Nighthawk R7000P
Packaging follows what we have seen from previous mainstream 802.11ac solutions. The right side gives us an indication of internal technologies, while the top left shows the class designation "AC2300".
The spine houses warranty and dimensional information, along with a list of what is included.
The scope of delivery includes three antennas, the power adapter, and ethernet cable.
Taking a look at the R7000P, you may notice it uses the same shell as the original R7000. The top houses NETGEAR branding in the center with a full series of LEDs across the bottom.
Under the front of the router, you will find the USB 3.0 port.
The backside from left to right houses four gigabit Ethernet ports, next to a single WAN in yellow. This is followed up by the USB 2.0 port and power switch and input.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NETGEAR Nighthawk R7000P AC2300 Wireless Router retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NETGEAR Nighthawk R7000P AC2300 Wireless Router retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit