Even The Box Looks Great!
ASUS know first impressions last, so even the box for the ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC looks great.
ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
The card rocks a triple-fan cooler that looks great, with a military theme right across the card.
ASUS has made great use of the backplate, leaving some room for components to cool, and sneaking in the ASUS ROG eye on the right that of course, lights up.
The usual 3 x DP 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0, and DVI display connectors are placed on the ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC.
We have a 2.5-slot card on our hands, but I do wish ASUS kept the design slim enough to make it a 2-slot card. That would've been ace.
From the top, we see the NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX branding on the left - which is a sticker that can be removed, unlike its competitors.
ASUS require 8+8 pin PCIe power connectors on the ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC.
A nice touch on the end of the card, with ASUS providing an LED strip header, two additional fan headers that will spin your fans at the RPM of the graphics card fans.
If you're crazy enough, there's SLI support for two ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti cards.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Cooler Tech]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs & Benchmark Details]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - DX12]
- Page 11 [Performance Analysis & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer release two new headsets to the Hammerhead range
- EVGA reveal the DG-7 mid-tower gaming PC case range
- GIGABYTE announces Aorus K9 optical switch gaming keyboard
- Samsung might have accidentally teased foldable Galaxy X
- Uber taps Volvo, adds 24,000 self-driving cars to its gang
- Mean:It 5PM ARC Blue Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Intel 15.X series Raid Rom compatible with X99??
- Intel Optane SSD 900P 280GB & 480GB AIC NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- p8z77-v Deluxe won't boot after new install of Win 10
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ