Even The Box Looks Great!
ASUS know first impressions last, so even the box for the ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC looks great.
ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
The card rocks a triple-fan cooler that looks great, with a military theme right across the card.
ASUS has made great use of the backplate, leaving some room for components to cool, and sneaking in the ASUS ROG eye on the right that of course, lights up.
The usual 3 x DP 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0, and DVI display connectors are placed on the ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC.
We have a 2.5-slot card on our hands, but I do wish ASUS kept the design slim enough to make it a 2-slot card. That would've been ace.
From the top, we see the NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX branding on the left - which is a sticker that can be removed, unlike its competitors.
ASUS require 8+8 pin PCIe power connectors on the ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC.
A nice touch on the end of the card, with ASUS providing an LED strip header, two additional fan headers that will spin your fans at the RPM of the graphics card fans.
If you're crazy enough, there's SLI support for two ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti cards.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC - ROG To The Limit retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC - ROG To The Limit retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Cooler Tech]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs & Benchmark Details]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - DX12]
- Page 11 [Performance Analysis & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit