AZIO Armato Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
The left edge of the Armato is stylish with the bright red mesh insert present here. The red breaks up the thick aluminum top plate, and the plastic edge of the lower frame section seen below it. We can also determine that the keycaps are not at the best angle to use, but there are feet and a wrist rest to correct the lack of ergonomics.
There are eighty keys on the main section of the Armato, and there is a lot going on elsewhere too. We can see the red paint showing between the keycaps, and we also see that the red mesh is carried along the top edge of the keyboard as well.
At the extreme left edge of the Armato, there are an extra six keys that can be used for Macros and programming. To use these, press the record button, then select A1 through A5, the lock LEDs will flash, you can then program up to thirty-one keystrokes, and when done, press record again to complete the Macro recording session. You may also notice that the Windows key is also the Windows lockout key.
All of the F-keys do double duty in this design. F1 will open the default browser, F2 opens the default mail handler, F3 is for your favorites, and F4 is used to search Windows, but in Windows 10 it brings up Cortana.
F5 will open the calculator and F6 open the default music application. F7 is used to lower the LED intensity in three stages, where the F8 does the opposite.
F9 will set the LED lights into a Breathing mode, and F10 makes the keys reactive. F11 is used to set a custom LED layout, by pressing it twice the lock LEDs flash, select which keys you want lit, and then use function and F11 again to set the chosen lights ablaze. F12 can be used to turn whatever mode is active on or off.
At the right end of the keyboard, we find the standard layout of thirty keys, with all the commands, the set of arrow keys, and a full number pad. At the top, we see the lock status LEDs just above the rounded multimedia buttons, and the red aluminum volume knob.
The average user can more than likely suffice with the use of the Armato in 6-key rollover mode. However, AZIO also made sure to accommodate the fastest of typists and gamers out there, allowing the use of the Delete key to activate full on NKRO support, both of which feature anti-ghosting support.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AZIO Armato Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Capcom ships 4 million copies of Resident Evil 7
- Petroglyph Games announce new RTS- Forged Battalion
- Seagate announce its new Enterprise Datasphere Fleet
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 gameplay trailer released
- NZXT introduce the GRID+ V3 fan controller
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Fluid Gaming: Water-Cooled Gaming PC Build Guide
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz