Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation
All of the external packaging is made of matte black cardboard, with metallic red printing to deliver the information. We see the right half of the keyboard on the left side of the front panel, the AZIO name at the top-right corner, and we see Armato backlit mechanical gaming keyboard in the bottom-right corner.
Both of the smaller ends of the box are identical, and the longer sides are blank. The smaller ends have the company and product name off to the left, leaving room for a full view rendering of the keyboard in the space remaining.
The back of the box has Armato at the top, followed by features such as the powerful, massive, and robust design, the reduced, refined, and reinvigorated layout, and discussed the precise, efficient, and instinctual usage of it. The sticker we see in the bottom right corner is used to show the product, as well as delivering the specifications and the package contents.
Inside of the box, we find dense foam panels surrounding the Armato as well as a pair inside of the lid to keep the keyboard in place while on the way to your door. To keep the keyboard free of dust and scratches, it is shipped in a plastic bag which has AZIO; elegantly fierce printed on it. Under the keyboard is where you will find the cable, extra bits, and the literature.
The wrist rest is squared off in its shape, with blunt edges all the way around. It is lightly textured and uses magnets along the back edge to attach to the front of the Armato keyboard.
The user guide not only shows how to connect the keyboard, but there is a well-written section on using the F-keys, how to program Macros, and how to work the customizable LEDs. We do believe we were only supposed to get a single smaller insert, which one side shows a happy face, and inside of that panel is a congratulatory statement of your purchase.
The other side asks if you are troubled, and if so, the inside gives out the information needed to let AZIO rectify the issue. There is also a black plastic keycap puller included in the kit to make cleaning the keyboard much easier.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The AZIO Armato Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit