Case Build & Finished Product
The view from the front of the FSP CMT210 does not change when the build is completed. We do see the AIO tubing, and we even see some wires on the right side, but since the side panels are expanded outward, this is of no consequence to the chassis.
We managed to fit all of the usual suspects inside of the CMT210. We hung the AIO in the front, at the top, as the HDD cage will only allow for thinner radiators to be used. The motherboard sits high in the chassis which could play up with some tower coolers, and the video card is sagging a bit. The PSU fits well without conflict from the HDD cage, and we even hung the SSD on the motherboard tray, so it can also be seen through the window.
The dust shield fits without issue, and we had no issues when it came to aligning the video card. Since we did not use an HDD in the build, we chose to use thumbscrews to hold the card into place, and we also found no hassle getting the PSU mounted on the bottom.
We were able to tend to the wiring without much trouble, as there are many places to attach the wires to the motherboard tray. We could have bundled everything together and not caused conflict with the fitment of the side panel, but we chose to spread it out to show how well the CMT210 accepts whatever the wiring needs may be.
As mentioned a few times, we had no issues when it came to replacing the side panels onto the chassis. We are afforded a sufficient view of the hardware inside of the chassis through the clear window, and the styling is starting to grow on us a bit more as we finished things up.
Once powered on, the view of the blue HDD activity LED is blocked from view at this angle, and we cannot see much of the blue LED fan in the mesh front panel either. However, we can make out the slightest glow of blue light on the AIO tubes and on the top of the GPU backplate.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [FSP CMT210 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CMT210]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz