Hardware & Documentation
In the bag of hardware, we find what we see here. There are thumbscrews used to securely mount the hard drives in the cage, there are nine brass standoffs, and FSP also includes a socket to drive them in. The eight odd shaped screws are not addressed in the manual, so we do not know why they are here, but the hex-head screws are to be used to mount the motherboard, PSU, and graphics cards.
FSP also wants to make sure that the customer can wire the chassis properly and keep it tidy by providing a set of eight zip-ties. The trio of brackets you see below them is what holds the 2.5" drives in place. These brackets will clip onto the screw holes of the 2.5" drive, and then in the chassis are used on tabs to lock the drive to the steel, without the need for tools.
The manual is basic in its information delivery, but you will find a thorough step-by-step guide for placement of the major components. We do feel that the parts list could have been done better, or at least alluded to what the odd screws were for.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The FSP CMT210 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [FSP CMT210 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CMT210]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit