Inside the CMT210
With a hole at the bottom to grasp the bezel with, it is easily removed from the front of the CMT210. At the same time, we see that the wires are attached to the bezel and that the dust filter inside of the bezel is fastened into the plastic, making it tough to remove and clean.
The inside of the chassis is one vast chamber, only broken up by the HDD cage where the hardware is strapped to. The chassis wires are run behind the tray at the top but return to the front at the bottom, and are tied together, so they do not flop around and cause any damage in transport.
The front of the CMT210, at the top, we see that the front of the chassis has slots to accept 120mm and 140mm fans at nearly any height and adjustment. There is not an ODD bay in this case, but we do see two of the 2.5" drive mounting locations built into the motherboard tray.
Still, at the front of the chassis, just this time looking towards the floor, we find the 120mm blue LED fan that ships in the front of the CMT210. Just behind the fan is an HDD cage which can house three 3.5" drives requiring screws to mount them, and on the top of the cage is the third location to mount a 2.5" drive.
The motherboard tray is clearly labeled for standoff placement and has a large CPU cooler access hole near the top. We also find seven total locations where wires can be passed through the tray, none of which use grommets, and there are also twelve places to tie wires to.
The floor of 6the chassis is used to support a PSU on top of four raised sections of steel. We can also see that the bottom of the motherboard tray is wide open, allowing the wires from the PSU to go through to the back without any hassle at all.
The back of the chassis is where we find the second 120mm blue LED fan that is shipped inside of the CMT210, and we can also make out the lead ends in a 3-pin connection. The expansion slots are offered where the top two are removable and replaceable, but the following five are break-out covers.
Behind the motherboard tray, we do not find anything special, no hidden bays, or any fan hub or LED hub. What we do get is a motherboard tray that is inset 15mm from the frame, and has many ways to route wires so that the bump in the side panel can be utilized as extra space for bulk wire runs.
We like that the USB 2.0, USB 3.0, and HD Audio cables are sleeved with a black coating. However, we do think that FSP should have also covered the multi-colored wires from the HDD LED, power switch, and reset switch leads.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [FSP CMT210 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CMT210]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X update for DOOM teased, will we get 4K or 60FPS?!
- ARK: Survival Evolved tramples over to Nintendo Switch
- NVIDIA's next-gen 4K 144Hz displays to launch in April
- Dragon Ball Legends mobile game revealed
- Division and Hitman devs form new studio Sharkmob
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit