FSP CMT210 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the CMT210 is aggressively designed with all of the angles surrounding the large mesh center section. There is a new FPS logo used on the front of the chassis, and the six slits on either side of the bezel are where the color options are to change the look of this case.
At the top of the front bezel, we locate the front I/O panel. From left to right, we see the USB 2.0 port, a pair of HD Audio jacks, a pair of USB 3.0 ports, a reset button, HDD activity LED, and the power button. Also notice, behind the panel, all we see is a flat expanse of steel on the top.
The left side of the CMT210 has a side panel which aligns well with the frame of the chassis, it is bumped outward in the middle, and has a medium sized, clear, side panel window.
At the back of the chassis, we see that the rear I/O and exhaust fan have been pushed up to the top, just above the externally accessed, seven expansion slots. Below the expansion slots is a large hole which is where the PSU is to be mounted.
The right side of the CMT210 is near identical to what we saw on the left side, just that this time there is no window. However, the bump in the panel will make it easier to wire behind the motherboard tray and no cause conflict with the removal or replacement of this panel.
Under the chassis, we find hard rubber feet used to support this tower. At the back is a removable dust filter for the PSU, but it is not easily accessed with the tower upright. Near the front of the chassis, we can see four rivets which hold in the HDD cage, which means it is not removable.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The FSP CMT210 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [FSP CMT210 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CMT210]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Piranha Plant debuts 'February'
- Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch has 'geometry reductions' & more
- New Layers of Fear 2 trailer cruises the midnight seas
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Square Enix to make more HD-2D games like Octopath Traveler
- Optimum Health Optimum Health is conjugated linoleic risky.
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019