FSP CMT210 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the CMT210 is aggressively designed with all of the angles surrounding the large mesh center section. There is a new FPS logo used on the front of the chassis, and the six slits on either side of the bezel are where the color options are to change the look of this case.
At the top of the front bezel, we locate the front I/O panel. From left to right, we see the USB 2.0 port, a pair of HD Audio jacks, a pair of USB 3.0 ports, a reset button, HDD activity LED, and the power button. Also notice, behind the panel, all we see is a flat expanse of steel on the top.
The left side of the CMT210 has a side panel which aligns well with the frame of the chassis, it is bumped outward in the middle, and has a medium sized, clear, side panel window.
At the back of the chassis, we see that the rear I/O and exhaust fan have been pushed up to the top, just above the externally accessed, seven expansion slots. Below the expansion slots is a large hole which is where the PSU is to be mounted.
The right side of the CMT210 is near identical to what we saw on the left side, just that this time there is no window. However, the bump in the panel will make it easier to wire behind the motherboard tray and no cause conflict with the removal or replacement of this panel.
Under the chassis, we find hard rubber feet used to support this tower. At the back is a removable dust filter for the PSU, but it is not easily accessed with the tower upright. Near the front of the chassis, we can see four rivets which hold in the HDD cage, which means it is not removable.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [FSP CMT210 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CMT210]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit