Hardware & Documentation
Raidmax offers its customers fan screws to use with a pair of fans, there is an extra standoff, and screws to be used for the ODD bay and the PSU. The M3 screws in front of them are intended for the motherboard mounting, as well as any 2.5" drive mounting. The sad thing is, they do not provide enough to fill all of the holes.
With the Alpha comes this handy little remote controller. This allows you to turn the LED lights on and off, cycle through modes, switch colors, change the speed and intensity of them, and even has seven preset colors you can pick with a single press. The back of this remote has a large magnet on it, which means it can be stuck to any metal part of the chassis when not in use.
The user manual that ships with the Alpha are basic. It starts with exploded diagrams of the chassis denoting each of the components and moves right into the component installation. There is no mention of what bits you should have or what they are for; it is left to you to sort all of that out. The manual is decent enough to get an experienced builder through the process, but if you have never touched a chassis before, this manual will not answer all of the questions that may come up.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Raidmax Alpha Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's upcoming GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Gaming spotted
- ARK on Xbox One X: renders at 1440p 30FPS or 1080p 60FPS
- Sources: Nintendo restricts review copies to curb leaks
- Dead Space 2 dev recounts harsh reality of game budgets
- Analysts forecast Capcom will miss net sales target
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- ASUS Battery Health Charging - windows 10 
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz