Shuttle is a multi-national company with a strong commitment to customer service. Regional sales offices are located in the United States, Germany, Italy, Poland and Taiwan. Localization plus reliable after sales service and prompt technical support have enabled Shuttle to maintain a strong relationship with its customers including system integrators, VARs, OEMs, ODMs and distribution network.
Shuttle is a leading Taiwan based manufacturer and supplier of computer mainboards and add-in cards. Ever since its establishment in 1983, Shuttle has always been recognized in the international markets for delivering products of the latest technology together with exceptional quality and performance. Today, Shuttle has become one of the largest board manufacturers in the world with sales revenue in excess of US$200 million. Its Shuttle and Spacewalker products have already reached millions of satisfied customers world-wide.
Shuttle's relationship with the AMD K7 processor in the past has been very short. Shuttle's first AMD K7 board was a Slot A based motherboard using the AMD 751 Northbridge and AMD 756 Southbridge. Like most AMD Irongate boards, this one suffered with the GeForce/AGP2x crash issues.
Shuttle's second K7 motherboard was the AK12, a KT133 based motherboard with very ordinary features for a AMD motherboard. With the release of the KT133A chipset, Shuttle released the AK12 rev 3.0 motherboard.
Now with the introduction of the VIA KT266 chipset, Shuttle has introduced a new range of motherboards to try and tempt the end user to lean towards a Shuttle motherboard. Today, Shuttle has given us the AK31 motherboard to test. Lets see how she fares up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit