Our next test for this new setup sees how range affects performance. With this, we start at 10Ft and move out to 30Ft. Routers are tested in their default configuration for this part, and the client device is the iPhone 7 Plus.
The 1900p is in dark blue for this chart and starts at a very nice 104 Mbps. Moving out to 20Ft, we sit at 97 Mbps, and finish at 57 Mbps at 30Ft.
The 5GHz band starts at 497 Mbps at 10Ft, moving out to 20Ft we hold much of that throughput at 483 Mbps. At 30Ft, we finish things up at 453 Mbps.
Storage performance for the RT-AC1900p gave us 28 MB/s read and 29 MB/s, certainly not the highest (or lowest) we have seen.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Spider-Man voice actor leaks Dr. Otto Octavius as a villain
- This new 'computer' makes a grain of rice look big
- 1440p monitors might be using 4K panels, as it's cheaper
- Razer and Microsoft could be working on Xbox keyboard, mouse
- NVIDIA celebrate Alan Turing's birthday, GTX 1180 confirmed?
- GA-Z68AP-D3 rev 1.0, unable to access BIOS or load Win10
- Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- AMD Vega 56 not being detected by Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4 motherboard
- win 7 with gigbyte mobo/network only getting 10% of bandwidth
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700 and Ryzen 5 2600 Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit