Our next test for this new setup sees how range affects performance. With this, we start at 10Ft and move out to 30Ft. Routers are tested in their default configuration for this part, and the client device is the iPhone 7 Plus.
The 1900p is in dark blue for this chart and starts at a very nice 104 Mbps. Moving out to 20Ft, we sit at 97 Mbps, and finish at 57 Mbps at 30Ft.
The 5GHz band starts at 497 Mbps at 10Ft, moving out to 20Ft we hold much of that throughput at 483 Mbps. At 30Ft, we finish things up at 453 Mbps.
Storage performance for the RT-AC1900p gave us 28 MB/s read and 29 MB/s, certainly not the highest (or lowest) we have seen.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- SCUM sells 1 million copies to date
- Next-gen PSVR may have eye-tracking, fight motion sickness
- Halo 6 sounds like it'll repeat Halo 5's mistakes
- Capcom shutters Dead Rising studio, cancels all projects
- Dad/Toddler infiltrate prize machine, steals Nintendo Switch
- can not find WIIFI driver
- Qsan XN3002T Two-Bay NAS Review
- Can't connect to the media server on my AC68U
- Need help with my asus rp-AC68U
- x299 Taichi XE vs Formula OC usb controllers 2 or 3?
- Psyonix And Hot Wheels Reveal New Rocket League DLC
- Pirate Island Rescue released on Steam
- Celebrated crime caper The Swindle slinks onto Nintendo Switch this October
- Tricky Towers coming to Nintendo Switch!
- Beat Hazard 2 is now in Beta and will be heading for Steam Early Access in October.