Fatal1ty B250M Performance Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock employs the Realtek ALC892 audio codec along with Nichicon Gold Series audio capacitors and a physical PCB divide to improve audio quality.
The Intel i219v is used as the PHY to complement the integrated MAC in the PCH for the Gbit Intel LAN. The ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch controller is used to provide a USB 3.0 type-C port on the rear IO panel.
A Realtek RTD2168 provides the VGA/D-SUB port on the rear IO from the digital video signals the iGPu outputs. A nuvoTon N76E885AT20 provides the RGB header and controls the onboard RGB LEDs. There is also a Texas Instruments eFuse in case you reverse the polarity of the header.
The nuvoTon NCT6683D is used as the main SuperIO and provides the PS/2 on the rear IO, LPT port, system monitoring, and fan control. A Texas Instruments GD75232 driver and receiver IC provides the COM header.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty B250M Performance Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Fatal1ty B250M Performance Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Telltale's The Walking Dead climbs out of its grave
- New digital-only Xbox reveal likely for E3 2019
- 5 minutes of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate's 'World of Light'
- Fury's rage showcased in two new Darksiders III trailers
- Marvel & Riot partner to release 'League of Legends' comics
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- Narrow bezel on a metallic chassis MSI PS42 14 Thin & Light Laptop Review
- Z390 Taichi Onboard LED issue
- 'Koala Stoner Noir' Free Demo Released Today. Full Game Updated With New Map Location And Cinema Experience
- TRENDnet launches long-range PoE+ switches
- ADATA Launches Ultimate SU630 3D QLC NAND SSD
- Razer announces the BlackWidow Lite
- ASUS ROG Announces ROG Strix Radeon RX 590 Graphics Card