Fatal1ty B250M Performance Circuit Analysis Continued
ASRock employs the Realtek ALC892 audio codec along with Nichicon Gold Series audio capacitors and a physical PCB divide to improve audio quality.
The Intel i219v is used as the PHY to complement the integrated MAC in the PCH for the Gbit Intel LAN. The ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch controller is used to provide a USB 3.0 type-C port on the rear IO panel.
A Realtek RTD2168 provides the VGA/D-SUB port on the rear IO from the digital video signals the iGPu outputs. A nuvoTon N76E885AT20 provides the RGB header and controls the onboard RGB LEDs. There is also a Texas Instruments eFuse in case you reverse the polarity of the header.
The nuvoTon NCT6683D is used as the main SuperIO and provides the PS/2 on the rear IO, LPT port, system monitoring, and fan control. A Texas Instruments GD75232 driver and receiver IC provides the COM header.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty B250M Performance Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard ban World of Warcraft cheaters
- Qualcomm the first to test 5G, debuts 5G reference phone
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard