The Fatal1ty B250M Performance shows us the goods under the CPU VRM heat sink.
The VRM on this motherboard is a 4+2 phase configuration for the CPU core and iGPU phases. The core phases and the iGPU phases use a dual low-side single high-side configuration. Each phase uses two Sinopower SM4336 and one SM4337 PowerPAKs. The PWM controller is the Intersil ISL95824 4+2 phase PWM controller with two integrated drivers for the main four phases and one for the iGPU rail. Two ISL6625A are used for the CPU core and one for the iGPU to supplement the internal drivers.
An Anpec APW8720 is a single phase PWM with an integrated driver, and it's routed to two sets of power stage components to create a giant single/dual phase VRM which uses Sinopower SM4337 for both the high-side and low-side MOSFETs.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty B250M Performance Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- FS 40 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 128GB $8,520
- Legacy Mode
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit