Dell's Rugged Command Center has to be installed after first boot up to take advantage of things such as the programmable buttons. It offers easy access to special functions.
The program lets you set the keyboard's RGB LED colors or setup different battery schemes. There are multiple things you can set the programmable keys to do related to the hardware of the system, but you can also have them launch an application.
Dell's Command Center allows you to see general system parameters, and here we see that the batteries charge independently (ones charges a little then the other charges a little). Intel HD Graphics Control Panel allows you to work the integrated graphics.
Dell Audio is where you can tune the audio output. It includes MAXXAUDIO PRO. Dell Command Update lets you update Dell software securely.
Dell's UEFI is almost like an application inside a UEFI, mouse control feels natural, and the menu is setup in a tree-like fashion. You can change everything from the RGB LED colors to peak use hours. You can monitor the batteries and setup virtualization. The UEFI shows that secure boot and TPM are enabled by default. The UEFI even keeps logs of events.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit