Physical Overview Continued
The smart card slot has a plastic card already inside of it to protect it from dust and splashes. On one side of the card is Morse code for SOS and HELP, STOP, and directions on how to find north. On the other side of the card, you get a ruler in both inches and centimeters. The fingerprint reader is on the rear as is the NFC sensor.
Both the front and rear camera get physical covers to protect you from being spied on, and lights will come on when the camera is in use.
The rear camera has a large flash, and the quality is decent.
The tablet does have a heavy duty fan designed for rugged environments, you might hear it if you are doing very intensive tasks, but otherwise, it's silent.
The unit comes with two 26Wh batteries, which you can hot swap when the unit is turned on. They last quite a long time, mainly because the hardware sips power.
There are many buttons on the front of the tablet including rotation lock, volume down, volume up, Windows, P1, P2, and P3. You can program the keys through Rugged Control Center to do different things such as launch a program, enter night vision mode or turn on the flashlight.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Survive a 'Murder on the Orient Express' in our Blu-ray give
- War Thunder on Xbox One X will hit 60FPS later this year
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X benched: whips ass against Ryzen 7 1700X
- ASUS ROG X470-F STRIX motherboard tease, ready for new Ryzen
- NVIDIA RTX technology: real-time ray tracing for games
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- I guess as with most other forums this place is also a ghostown of bots
- CalDigit AV Pro 2 USB-C Storage Hub 3TB Review
- D-Link EXO AC2600 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit