MSI's UEFI for the X370 GAMING PRO CARBON is very similar to the rest of MSI's X370 motherboards, but we do get a color upgrade. Overclocking settings and other advanced system settings are easy to navigate through and understand. AMD has done a good job of standardizing most everything when it comes to overclocking the CPU, and MSI's customizations are decent. Fan control is simple, and as I have mentioned before, I like the Hardware Monitor GUI.
MSI's software suite includes MSI Command Center, Smart Tool (to make Win7 work), Live Update 6, X-Boost, and RAMDISK.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.co.uk
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.com.au
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon.ca
Deutschland: Finde andere Technik- und Computerprodukte wie dieses auf Amazon.de
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 GAMING PRO CARBON Overview]
- Page 3 [MSI X370 GAMING PRO CARBON Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [MSI X370 GAMING PRO CARBON Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]