The front of the packaging delivers the Fractal Design name, Ryzen compatibility, notations to its liquid cooling nature and extreme performance, and this is all off to the left side. There is a large image of the product right in the middle of the panel, and off to the right we see it is called the Celsius S36, it comes with Dynamic X2 PWM fans, it is covered with a five-year warranty, and even the site address is present at the bottom.
On this smaller end of the box, the bright blue continues around, and this time presents the company name. We also get our first look at the FD-WCU-CELSIUS-S36-BK model number. We see that this cooler is designed in Sweden but made in China, and we also find the serial number along with the EAN, UPC, and JAN codes.
The back panel explains the differences between the dual modes of fan control, where Auto takes care of everything for you, and PWM allows for motherboard control. Off to the right of center, there is a view of the head unit, where Fractal Design points out the sleeved tubing and hidden cable, use of durable metal fittings, sound dampening material, and uses the latest generation of a pump and cold plate technology.
The second smaller end of the box is used to offer dimensional renderings. The top rendering explains the 403mm length and 123mm width, while the second rendering shows the 30mm thickness. Below the drawings, there are listings of socket compatibility, bit no mention of AM4 support.
The top of the box is also flush with information. Outside of the company and product names, there is a list of seven features found in this cooler, but all delivered in languages which cover other markets than the US.
Fractal Design also uses the bottom of the box to provide more information. Here we see descriptive explanations of the Dynamic X2 GP12 PWM fans, the integrated fan hub, and the expandability of this loop.
Inside of the box, we slid out the inner container which separated and protects each part of the Celsius S36. The recycled cardboard inner packaging keeps the radiator away from the head unit, which is away from the fans, and all of the hardware is in a bag, slid in by the tubing as it runs across the front edge. This packaging has proven itself time and time again, and even now, our Celsius S36 is in pristine condition to have a look at and use.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Celsius S36 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Opera is the first browser with a built-in crypto wallet
- Samsung announces 8Gb LPDDR5, ready for the world of 5G/AI
- Why Atari VCS doesn't use Ryzen APU
- Atari VCS upgraded to 8GB of unified memory
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit