Hardware & Documentation
The hardware which is included to finish the build process is all right in front of you. There is a pair of thumbscrews to lock hard drives in the pair of cages, four motherboard screws, and a set of four long fan screws to use in the front of the CR280. The bottom row offers eight rubber washers to help isolate fans from the chassis, and they also ship another eight smaller fan screws so that you can use fans in the top as well.
What is left to locate in the white box of hardware are the six zip-ties used to tame the wires, and a set of eight thumbscrews. This set of thumbscrews is M3 threaded, and are intended to be used to mount the 2.5" drives to the motherboard tray.
Riotoro tries to save some money on the installation guide by using an insert with a QR code. This means that to get any instructional help, you must have an internet connection available to access them. There is also a smaller insert covering the warranty limitations and offers information about the company if you should need to make contact with them.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [RIOTORO CR280 Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CR280]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit