As is the trend, Riotoro does not waste money on a fancy box that gets tossed in the bin the day the chassis arrives. In plain cardboard, we find screen printing showing us the RIOTORO name and the T logo, as well as an image of the chassis next to the CR280 naming. In the thick black bar at the bottom, we see that the CR280 is labeled as a Mini Tower ITX.
When it comes to a side panel on chassis packaging, there are not many that are this simple. Riotoro used a lot of black ink on this panel just to have a spot for the large T logo.
The back of the box offers up three renderings of the chassis with views from the top, inside of it, and from the front, while including two fans. While on site the information about specifications is cut short, the lower section of the back panel delivers all aspects of what this chassis has to offer.
The last side of the packaging is back to simplicity. There is a black T logo at the top of the panel, but the bulk of it is used to allow shipping labels to be placed on it. We can also see that at the bottom of the box, not only is the company name there, but also the web address to look at the CR280 or other products in detail.
Sticking to what has always worked in the past, Riotoro ships the CR280 initially wrapped up inside of a plastic bag. Once that is out of the way, the chassis sits in and is topped with thick Styrofoam caps, and Riotoro also adds a panel of it to cover the front bezel. All of these components of the packaging worked as intended. The box looked a bit rough around the edges, but inside we find our CR280 to be safe and sound with no visible damage.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The RIOTORO CR280 Compact Mini-ITX Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [RIOTORO CR280 Mini-ITX Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CR280]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE releases RX 580 Gaming Box, portable mining box!!
- NVIDIA powers 92.2% of VR gamers, leaves AMD with just 7.8%
- CD Projekt RED opens new studio to work on Cyberpunk 2077
- Tencent to publish Ubisoft's biggest games in China
- Vivendi cancels Ubisoft takeover, to sell all company shares
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- TRENDnet Four Channel DVR Kit Review
- Asus G75 won't boot
- ROG G75 won't boot bios
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit