ASRock's UEFI for the Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming is similar to that of the rest of ASRock's X370 lineup, but it does offer a few extra features such as GUI based fan control. The motherboard provides standard overclocking settings, and they are all you need to overclock your system to its maximum. While there is no Easy Mode, menu navigation, and setting labels are easy enough to understand so you can change what you have to change without too much confusion.
ASRock's software suite includes ASRock F-Stream, ASRock RGB LED, APP Shop with live update, Sound Blaster Cinema 4, and Restart to UEFI.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon UK website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at the Amazon Canada website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]