After downloading and installing the software, it will recognize the device, and then add it to the top row of Corsair devices. The default tab we have open is the first option to look into, and this is where you can store the optional profiles, and select the profile you wish to have active on the Glaive RGB. There is also the option to link programs so that CUE can auto-switch profiles for you, add icons, change the image, or adjust the transparency of this tab.
The actions tab is where you jump into the Macro system. To the left you can add, import, or export files, or simply reassign basic mouse button functionality. Below the image of the mouse is the Macro editor, where on records actions, with options to the right for delays, mouse, and keyboard actions, and even recording mouse movements too.
Moving on to the lighting effects tab, this is where the three zones can be individually controlled. By clicking on any of the three zones to the left of the mouse, you then select from the lower menu. It is here where you can change from rainbow to color shift, color pulse, static color with an entry menu, or use Link to control it to match the PC. Under the drop-down menu, there is a slider to adjust the speed of any of the shifting LED patterns.
The DPI tab does what you would expect, opens the ability o change the DPI settings. There are five levels which can be set to whatever you would like, from 100 DPI to 16,000 DPI and everything in between. The white dot indicates the current level the mouse is using, and the sniper setting is for the first DPI level, or it can be reassigned to another button.
The performance tab keeps it short and sweet. Here is where angle snapping can be turned on, if you prefer the software to predict where you want to go, LOD can be set, and is also where you can enable pointer precision or change the pointer speed.
Surface calibrations are where one goes to program the optical sensor for better performance to the mouse pad that is used. To do it, click on the yellow Corsair logo, swing the mouse in quick circles, and the speedometer will indicate if you are moving at the correct speed, while a meter progresses around the outside until 100% completion is attained.
We also found a few things hidden under the gear icon. We can only change the settings to the left under the Glaive RGB icon, but this is where the polling rate and LED brightness adjustments are made and is also where you can clear the onboard storage. There are also a few options at the bottom, about the software, as to what language, how you want it to react on startup, enabling SDK, or showing you only what devices are connected, eliminating some visual noise in the header and on pages like this.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Glaive RGB]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XIV's new expansion is called Shadowbringers
- Cliffy B is done making games
- Devil May Cry TV show coming to Netflix
- Sony skips E3 2019 for PlayStation-centric showcase
- Take home The Crown in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Z77-D3H MB and bizzare boot issue
- HyperX Gaming microSD 128GB Review
- FS:[20Pieces] Apple iPhone XR.Xs.Xs Max 64/256/512GB.$8,980
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions