Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse
The left side of the Glaive RGB has three major components with the pair of buttons nestled in the middle of them. There is the rounded top section with the high gloss LED zone on the top and just behind the buttons. There is the front section which is part of the frame and is where the third part, the removable thumb grip, attaches to.
The first option to changing the grip of the Glaive is to use a grip which is similar in shape to the one which chips on the mouse. It is slightly extended past where the original one was, but the soft grip coating has been replaced with a diamond textured rubber pad on the side.
The next transformation is made by opting to clip on the wing style grip. This grip is narrower than the other optional grip, it offers a larger rubber pad with diamond texture, and there is a much wider section at the bottom, where it extends to allow your thumb a place to rest.
The heel of the mouse is where we find the second LED zone, being the currently white, Corsair logo, placed high in the soft touch coating. The lower portion of the heel is textured black plastic, which is more for styling than anything else.
The right side of the Glaive RGB is free of any buttons, but we do see that the default grip for this side of the mouse matches what the options for the left side do. The grip area is well placed, and the shape of the mouse is angled above it, to make grabbing it more comfortable.
The front of the mouse is blunt, and appears taller than most, due to the shortened length of the Glaive RGB. To either side of the centralized cable, there is a total of seven windows, which is LED zone three in the design.
On the top of the mouse, we find the aluminum scroll wheel, which has most of what you can see covered in rubber, ensuring it is easy to use. Just behind the wheel is the DPI selector button, which cycles through the five DPI levels, and are indicated by the five white rectangles, but these LEDs are blue no matter what the zones are set to.
The 1.8 meters of cable has a cloth braid covering the rubberized cord inside of it, and it is bundled with a hook and loop strap to make traveling with it much tidier. The cable terminates in a gray and black connector, which has the Corsair logo on it, and the connection is a typical USB 2.0 connection without gold plating.
Under the Glaive RGB, we see that the eye is centralized in the mouse, and there is diamond shaped plastic surrounding it, with no place for a product sticker. Two smaller PTFE support the front of the mouse, while larger ones are found at the back, and if opting to use the wing style grip, there is a fifth PTFE foot to support it.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse]
- Page 4 [Inside the Glaive RGB]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mega Man Legacy Collection has sold 1 million units
- Mario's voice enters Guinness World Record, 100 performances
- Mortal Engines movie could HARDCORE fail, $42m made so far
- God of War's director confirms viewable Death Stranding demo
- New Street Fighter V character 'Kage' image leaked early
- RDX Surge Male Enhancement Pills : Maximize Your Performance with RDXSurge!
- light is flashing slow
- Core HT 231D - replacement CPU fan
- Symbaroum: Yndaros - The Darkest Star expansion Released Today
- Enjoy the Winter Season of R.O.H.A.N.: Blood Feud
- Warlords Awakening release surprises for Christmas
- The Switchblade Christmas Update Is Out Now
- Great Britain & Ireland DLC Out Now For Railway Empire