DOOM & Battlefield 1
Even though we have a large desk, we tend to gravitate to TKL solutions when it comes to gaming. There is a simple reason for this. Comfort. Without the number pad in play, not only do we save space when we need to move to smaller areas, but it also keeps our mouse closer which relieves some tension in our arm. The Romer-G switches in the PRO are near silent, have a tactile actuation point, and the noise you do hear from them is the switches resetting to the neutral position. The pressure needed keeps you from drifting off by accident, or from pressing any keys while resting fingers not being used.
Having profiles to choose through helps out when it comes to those who jump from FPS to MMO or MORPG styles of gaming, and each can have a custom LED profile so that only what you use is lit, and everything else on the keyboard can be functionally off using the Game Mode menu. Our time gaming with the PRO has been nothing but a pleasure, without all the clutter of many other options, but with all the features and functionality.
Windows and Productivity
As a daily driver, even while marketed and intended to go to the gaming crowd, the Logitech G PRO has been a trooper. We do favor TLK layouts as we do not do much in the way of data entry, and the force required in the switches feel nearly the same as the blue switches we find a lot, just without all of the noise. We do not find that our fat fingers were pressing multiple keys at once, and nowhere on the layout did we find a switch that did not function or was erratic in any way.
While not intended to be used solely just to type away on the PRO all day, we feel there is no reason that those who are light gamers, or even those who just love a solid TLK with lighting options use it. Logitech has come through with a great universal solution that is ready to take on any game with a full set of features, yet at the same time, is a keyboard with a polished and professional appearance.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United Kingdom: The Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the PRO]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- The Black Masses trailer showcases 6,000 zombies on screen
- Treyarch details upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 patch
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam