DOOM & Battlefield 1
Even though we have a large desk, we tend to gravitate to TKL solutions when it comes to gaming. There is a simple reason for this. Comfort. Without the number pad in play, not only do we save space when we need to move to smaller areas, but it also keeps our mouse closer which relieves some tension in our arm. The Romer-G switches in the PRO are near silent, have a tactile actuation point, and the noise you do hear from them is the switches resetting to the neutral position. The pressure needed keeps you from drifting off by accident, or from pressing any keys while resting fingers not being used.
Having profiles to choose through helps out when it comes to those who jump from FPS to MMO or MORPG styles of gaming, and each can have a custom LED profile so that only what you use is lit, and everything else on the keyboard can be functionally off using the Game Mode menu. Our time gaming with the PRO has been nothing but a pleasure, without all the clutter of many other options, but with all the features and functionality.
Windows and Productivity
As a daily driver, even while marketed and intended to go to the gaming crowd, the Logitech G PRO has been a trooper. We do favor TLK layouts as we do not do much in the way of data entry, and the force required in the switches feel nearly the same as the blue switches we find a lot, just without all of the noise. We do not find that our fat fingers were pressing multiple keys at once, and nowhere on the layout did we find a switch that did not function or was erratic in any way.
While not intended to be used solely just to type away on the PRO all day, we feel there is no reason that those who are light gamers, or even those who just love a solid TLK with lighting options use it. Logitech has come through with a great universal solution that is ready to take on any game with a full set of features, yet at the same time, is a keyboard with a polished and professional appearance.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the PRO]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Piranha Plant debuts 'February'
- Mortal Kombat 11 on Switch has 'geometry reductions' & more
- New Layers of Fear 2 trailer cruises the midnight seas
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Square Enix to make more HD-2D games like Octopath Traveler
- Optimum Health Optimum Health is conjugated linoleic risky.
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019