DOOM & Battlefield 1
Even though we have a large desk, we tend to gravitate to TKL solutions when it comes to gaming. There is a simple reason for this. Comfort. Without the number pad in play, not only do we save space when we need to move to smaller areas, but it also keeps our mouse closer which relieves some tension in our arm. The Romer-G switches in the PRO are near silent, have a tactile actuation point, and the noise you do hear from them is the switches resetting to the neutral position. The pressure needed keeps you from drifting off by accident, or from pressing any keys while resting fingers not being used.
Having profiles to choose through helps out when it comes to those who jump from FPS to MMO or MORPG styles of gaming, and each can have a custom LED profile so that only what you use is lit, and everything else on the keyboard can be functionally off using the Game Mode menu. Our time gaming with the PRO has been nothing but a pleasure, without all the clutter of many other options, but with all the features and functionality.
Windows and Productivity
As a daily driver, even while marketed and intended to go to the gaming crowd, the Logitech G PRO has been a trooper. We do favor TLK layouts as we do not do much in the way of data entry, and the force required in the switches feel nearly the same as the blue switches we find a lot, just without all of the noise. We do not find that our fat fingers were pressing multiple keys at once, and nowhere on the layout did we find a switch that did not function or was erratic in any way.
While not intended to be used solely just to type away on the PRO all day, we feel there is no reason that those who are light gamers, or even those who just love a solid TLK with lighting options use it. Logitech has come through with a great universal solution that is ready to take on any game with a full set of features, yet at the same time, is a keyboard with a polished and professional appearance.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the PRO]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- WhatsApp co-founder tells the world to delete Facebook
- Iron Harvest smashes through Kickstarter goal, $1m is close
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 PC sales hit life-time revenue mark
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - Broly/Bardock DLC release date unveil
- Fortnite mobile makes $1 million in-app purchases in 3 days
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit