Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
At the ground floor, we find the lower section of the frame to be concaved in shape to make it easy to grab the PRO. The sides of the enclosed frame are made of shiny plastic, and from this view, we see nothing of the switches or the LEDs. In this position, the first three rows of keys angle way from hands, and the top three rows are either level to the desk to slightly leaning towards the user.
On top of the PRO, with its Tenkeyless design, we do not see all that much going on, but instead find a clean looking product that will fit well on anybody's desk. Using cylindrical keycaps, a clean and easy to read font, and a matte appearance, we like what we see.
The F1 through F8 keys are all programmable via software but show no signs of secondary functionality. Here, though, we do find a full assortment of multimedia keys with their functions printed on the leading edge of these caps. Above those, we find the Caps Lock and Scroll Lock LEDs, a Game lockout button, and a button to turn on and off the LED backlighting.
The right side of the PRO keyboard has its name proudly displayed on the shiny plastic surface. With the feet now extended, only the first row angles slightly away from the user, where all of the following rows of keys are angled for easier access to them.
Dead center of the back edge of the PRO we find the port which accepts the detachable cable. There are deep holes to either side of the connecting point to accept the wings on the cable, and while this makes traveling with the PRO much easier, it will also be less likely to fail due to excess stress on the port.
The bottom of the keyboard is not left unfinished either, as angled ribs are running across its width. We also find five generously sized rubber pads. The pads being this big will ensure that the PRO will not move around on you.
The PRO comes equipped with two sets of feet on the back edge. The first step up is done with a foot that is 7.5mm from the frame, but keep in mind that the rubber pads are 1.5mm thick, so this only moves the back edge up 6mm.
The second option is to use the large foot at the back edge, and this is 18mm in height. Factoring in the standard ride height, this raises the back edge 16.5mm to get those keycaps at their optimum angle.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech G PRO Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the PRO]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One X update for DOOM teased, will we get 4K or 60FPS?!
- ARK: Survival Evolved tramples over to Nintendo Switch
- NVIDIA's next-gen 4K 144Hz displays to launch in April
- Dragon Ball Legends mobile game revealed
- Division and Hitman devs form new studio Sharkmob
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility Memory Access Mode Greyed Out ASROCK x399
- خدمه عملاء تكييفات باور & 01225025360 _01014723434 & اعطال باور
- ارقام تليفونات صيانه ال جى ( 01014723434 _ 01225025360 ) تكييفات ا
- Buy 5 Pieces Apple iPhone X 64GB New Unlocked $4,245
- NZXT H700i Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit